Three-layer flooring with a structure consisting of oak wood is an exclusive product. It is stronger and more resistant compared to other types of multilayer flooring, which makes it more stable and longer-lasting. The top and bottom layers of this floor covering are made of oak lamella that is 4 mm thick, while the total thickness of the product may be 15 mm or 20 mm. It is recommended for large-surface floors, as well as more often trafficked spaces that are used frequently and heavily
The widths of this three-layer flooring range between 160 mm and 300 mm. The lengths may range between 800 mm and 2,400 mm. The profiles of three-layer oak floor covering have grooves and feathers, which makes it quick and straightforward to install. The top lamella is sanded and oiled in the desired color, per customer’s preference. It is low-maintenance and may be further processed, sanded and adapted, as needed over time.
It is suitable for underfloor heating. The production of this flooring is FSC-certified, and the product bears a CE mark. It is ecologically approved and made with a great deal of attention, devotion and love.
Floor covering with a three-layer oak structure is a luxury choice which gives a special charm to the space, as well as an elegant and refined appearance.
- Exclusive product
- Stable and long-lasting
- Fully finished floor/span>
- Authentic and natural look
- Firmer and more resistant than other types of multilayer flooring
- Suitable for under-floor heating/span>
- Quick and easy to install
- Low maintenance
- Top layer may be sanded and refinished as required
- More resistant to changes in temperature and moisture than solid flooring
- Available in a variety of sizes, colors, and finishes
- Recommended for large floor areas