Octagonal briquette with a hole is a special type of high-calorie briquette. It is mostly made of oak wood, while only 20% of its composition is beech wood.
- Pini Kay - octagonal briquette with a hole
- Species: oak 80%, beech 20%
- Dimensions of 1 piece: 63/68 * 265 mm
- 1 package = 10 pieces = 10 kilograms
- 1 pallet = 96 packages = 960 kilograms
- It burns for two hours
- Releases a very small amount of ash (1%)
- High energy value (5239 kWh / kg or 18681 kJ / kg)
- Suitable for all types of furnaces
- High temperature is reached quickly
- 100% natural product (eco-product)
- Requires little storage space
- Compact product, does not spoil and does not create waste in the warehouse
- Easy to clean and maintain the oven
It is pressed under high temperature, which is why it is strong, does not shed and does not create waste in the warehouse.
It is suitable for all types of furnaces, it reaches a high temperature quickly, and burns for longer than two hours. It is a fully natural product made exclusively out of wood, with no additives.